1. The frequent use of antiseptic for your hands can make color of your nails looking fade because of alcohol content in their composition. Use it only when necessary.
2. Avoid washing your hands with too cold/hot water. Low temperatures can damage the edges of the nail and also your nail polish design.
3. The heat and water vapor can also can fade the color that you are wearing.
4. The scrub products are known for their exfoliating action on the skin of the face and body. Unfortunately they can cause the same effect on your nails! That is why if you have your nails painted make sure to wear gloves while using scrub products.
5. Be sure to always wear gloves when washing dishes. Water, soap and rubbing with the sponge make nail polish to peel. Preferably you can also wear them while you are doing housework to protect your hands in total.